Many of the projects we do are marketing pieces for customers, but there’s always an opportunity to create a custom printed product for resell. If you have a business idea or a fundraising concept that requires a printer, we can help you turn your ideas into profit.
“Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.”Charles Kettering
Many people have an idea they think will sell. So what moves an idea into a profitable endeavor? There are a few key considerations to move your idea in the right direction. The same principles mentioned below can be applied to any existing business having trouble moving a product or service forward. It starts with the very basics, but if you can identify these, you’ll be on your way to turning an idea into a profit sooner rather than later.
A Few Key Considerations for Your New Idea
- Does your idea fill an unmet need or solve a problem?
- How is it different than what anyone else is doing?
- Who is your market? Closely define who would find it appealing or useful and describe them to be your most ideal target market.
- Can you build or print a prototype to do a test market and gather meaningful feedback?
- Can you get buy in? Emotional investment is best, so using input from your target market helps move the process along faster.
Some great possibilities of products that J-C Press could print for you to sell, either for profit or fundraising:
- Clever stickers & funny window clings
- Sports or performing arts calendars
- Color books
- Commemorative shirts or memory books
- Discount saver cards
- Vehicle decals
- Posters featuring original artwork or photography
- Customized cards or stationary
- Learning guides and books
- Recipe books and meal plans
- Games and cards
We can help craft your idea into a product you can sell. What ideas do you have? Give us a call today! (800) 499-8960